For optimal waxing results, we advise you to prepare as follows:
- Allow 3 weeks growth prior to your first wax appointment and no less that 4 weeks in between regular wax appointments.
- Exfoliate on the days leading up to your appointment, this will remove dead skin cells allowing all hairs to come through and ensuring the best possible waxing results.
- Don’t apply any oils or creams on the area before waxing session as that can interfere with your hair removal.
- While we aim to give you pain free experience, some clients prefer to take an aspirin or paracetamol or use a numbing cream 30 min before your treatment.
- Avoid sun exposure for 48 hrs before your wax.